From humble beginnings as a partnership, we’ve built Serkit up over 20 years to become one of the most respected and reliable electrical contractors in the region. Two decades of hard work and dedication to quality and customer satisfaction has seen the company grow, both in terms of the projects we undertake and the team of engineers and support staff we employ.
We’ve seen technology develop and regulations change, and we’re committed to keeping up-to-date. That’s why existing customers come back to us, and new customers choose us over the competition.
Twenty years may have come and gone, but we’re ready to take this business forward, bringing in new talent and developing new skills ourselves, so that we can continue to exceed our customers’ expectations, well into the future.
Matt Woods and Martin Wilson, Serkit Directors
Our existing clients recognise that we can comfortably deliver multi-million pound contracts, and that we achieve this through hard work and commitment, giving them exactly what they want first time, every time.
We also provide the same service on smaller projects, with the same level of dedication and attention to detail. All our customers are important to us - our objective is to ensure that they are delighted with our work.
We work across a wide range of Commercial sectors, many of which have very different disciplines such as Social Housing, the NHS, Retail and Education facilities.
Some of our recent projects include:
• Chapeltown Academy, Sheffield - Design & Build project to create new Sixth Form Academy
• NHS BT Kenburgh House, Bradford - Creation of new Blood Donor Centre
• Sum Studios, Sheffield - Major redevelopment of Grade II listed building into high spec offices
• Social Housing, Sheffield - Multiple locations & operations throughout the city to occupied dwellings
• Raglan House, Nottingham – Major refurbishment works to occupied sheltered accommodation
• NHS Fieldhead Hospital – A contemporary state-of-the-art Non-Secure development commissioned under P21+
• St John’s Market, Scunthorpe – Redevelopment of former BHS building to form a modern indoor market
• Vita Student, Leeds – Electrical installations to 376 new build apartments over 17 Floors
• Vita Student, Manchester – Electrical installations to 384 new build apartments over 16 Floors
• CTaR, Leeds Beckett University, Headingley Campus – State of the Art facility for Carnegie Teaching and Research
Keen to embrace new technologies, the directors of Serkit Electrical teamed up with two specialist Solar engineers to form Navitas Solar Installations Ltd; a company dedicated purely to Solar PV (photovoltaic) a product widely regarded as being at the forefront of renewable technologies and one which creates great synergy for Serkit as the combination of our expertise allows us to offer a full turnkey solution on all types of projects.
In accordance with the core values of Serkit Electrical; Client recommendation is the cornerstone for Navitas Solar Installations
By providing the complete Solar PV package from consultation through to design, project management and installation, Navitas have successfully delivered large scale and multi site Solar PV systems for Main building contractors, social housing organisations, private companies and public sector organisations, all of which is additional to a regular flow of private domestic installations which come predominantly via customer referral.
Serkit Electrical Ltd
Unit 29 Rotherham Close
Norwood Industrial Estate
T: 0114 228 0606